Posted By: WINTER
Date: Wednesday, 21 March 2001, 3:23 p.m.

  Greetings,

  The NESARA Institute will be placing a quarter-page, black-and-white regional
advertisement in the print edition of USA Today on Friday, March 23, 2001. For more
information, see the web site.

  Thanks for your support to make this possible.

  We also recently rearranged a few things on the web site, and added a new FAQ
category titled Inflation & The National Debt.

  You can now download a PDF file to help you print business size cards announcing
NESARA. Visit the Political Action page.

  The NESARA Institute
  http://www.nesara.com

Although other list subscribers will not see your response, your response might be
used as a basis for the list owner to write another message to the entire group.

  Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List information: http://www.egroups.com/group/NESARA

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY
http://www.rumormillnews.com
Rayelan Allan, Publisher

Message From Rayelan:
Many people have asked how I restored my health. Here is my secret: DEAD DOCTORS DON'T
LIE.
These are the products I used and continue to use. I am living proof they work!
If you have questions, check out the chat room on Thursday nights, 7pm California time.
Click the url for more information!
http://www.deaddoctorsdontlie.com/agent/raye/

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com