-Caveat Lector-

When the old OSS was formed the brains seemed to be all masons, say
Morgan, Mellon and their heirs - All CIA.......hence, they were jokingly
called in inner circles the Oh So Social group.....but then who could
you trust in times of war?

It takes big bucks to fight and win wars, and one does not go to a pawn
broker in good times; he goes to the banks.

CIA tryng to build a Rambo Image?   Face it, that Rambo guy wasn't too
bright in fact was kind of stupid - ate rats?   Sylvestor Stallone as
Rambo made a better Rocky V.

So it was C. Gordon Liddy who used to torture himself to prove how
strong he was - that he could survive torture....why bother with all
that crap when a little truth serum, etc., one knows all, tells all, and
it might take a code word to loose the memory floodgates......manchurian
candidates.

There was a man named Mitch Werbell years ago - trained what looked like
Red Berets - he was homely but always had a klot of pretty girls
surrounding him - now to check their pedigress, one might have been in
for a jolt....this man, was according to 60 Minutes Chief Executive
Action Officer for CIA, whatever that means....he chummed with Gordon
Novel and Wee Gordy Liddy........

The team then linked up to Larry Flynt in Californa as security and that
is where Flynt wanted to blow up supreme court.....now if you or I had
made such a plan and loaded a wheelchair with dynamite, we would have
been put in slammer.....

So who was put into the slammer?   Mitchel Werbell, who got caught in
court house with what ws called a "swiss walking stick", a cane with a
sword in it......he would have done better to take an umbrella.

But Mr. Werbell was put into a jail cell, and dropped dead.......Larry
Flynt went before the Supreme Court with a T Shirt with the big one
written on the front of shirt.......

Such is life of average CIA agent   -  no James Bond who looks like
Roger Moore or Sean Connery or Pierce Bronson?   Now from what I have
gathered during those days most intelligence is collected from the
newspapers....

Its like saying that Robert Redford who played The Condor - and then
played Bob Woodward in the movie re Watergate - Bob Woodward is no
Robert Redford, but then who was?

Now some of the super spooks I have known, my brother in law was the
most handsome - and wee Gordy Novel was a James Dean look alike though
some thought he was also an Oswald look alike - and he worked for Guy
Bannister?   Tell me why did Oliver Stone omit this guy from his movie?
Well Wee Gordy knew what a bum Garrison really was.....but he did tell
me once the Mafia in Louisiana was more honest, than the government down
there.  Novel married beautiful Playboy Bunny of Month - and if you look
at him closely he has that "Don't Treat on Me you SOB" look about
him.........

Now this Buzzi - how would you like that guy for a spy .   Bet he gets a
hat with CIA Spy written on front.....for clandestine operations of
course, for whoever would believe such a jerk could be recruited into
this once Oh So Social, establishment comprised of the biggest thieves,
but honest operating according to law, in the History of the
World....from Genesis to the Alpha and the Omega Man - hey Buzzi - what
you got on your T Shirts - I Am That I Am?

Saba
All That Glitters Is Not Gold.....Ever hear of the Rhinestone Cowboy?
Wore fisherman hat with little rhinestone hooks, etc?