-Caveat Lector-

No primary evidence has been provided that McVeigh actually waived anything, wants to die, wants no autopsy, wants the whole world to view his execution etc, etc.  Only the not so cleverly concocted "Government" hearsay articles strategically disseminated and dribbled out on some kind of an apparently orchestrated public doping schedule leading up to the May 16, 2001 what apppears to be another "Government" sanctioned murder.

Which McVeigh is the apparent patsy, one of the McVeigh doubles, or the real McVeigh?

If one were actually to get an interview with the so-called McVeigh, there would undoubtedly be no evidence provided or testing allowed (compare fingerprints etc) to verify one was actually talking to the real McVeigh.  The opinions, if any, elicited from the "McVeigh" tendered could not be verified as coming from the real McVeigh.

The current and forthcoming Nash (McVeigh's current "attorney") statements alledgedly relaying 32-year-old McVeigh's death wishes to the public stem from a crony of Stephen Jones ("represented" McVeigh in the kangeroo trial), who if one reads Jopnes' book account of the trial, one suspects a deliberately botched representation and the appearance of collusion with the "Government."  Same old incredibly "Government"-biased nasty judge too.

Where are the live video interviews with McVeigh now and where is any evidence that statements widely attributed to McVeigh are authentic. Why is McVeigh, whenever a rare picture is used, continually depicted in the old original orange jump suit stock photos?   Why are the media networks not on this getting fresh live statements from McVeigh (what, no Barbara Walters inteview, no Jane Pauly interview, no Dateline NBC appearance, no 20/20 cameo, not even a Charlie Rose treatment or a National Enquirer story?  Where are the book deals?  Where is the real McVeigh and where is/are the McVeigh body double(s)?  Why are some obscure "journalists" from an obscure Buffalo media entity alledgedly granted an interview with McVeigh?  Where is their story?  Why is publication being held until supposedly some time in April/May to be released when there will be no time to question whatever parts of the story may ever be published before McVeigh is killed?  Why the deathly silence of the lamb...

Who is it that will be executed or appear to be executed to headline news on May 16, 2001?

Will there have been any word of truth uttered by "Government" spokespersons in the entire affair?

Who are the unbiasd medical professionals monitoring and reporting to the public McVeigh's mental and physical health and blood chemistry status (similar to Jim McDougal's kinder and gentler "keepers?")

Was nothing learned from the JFK/Oswald/Jack Ruby experience?

What will be lost when McVeigh is gone?

Why is the "Government" so anxious to vet McVeigh?

Who stands to lose if McVeigh were allowed to talk?

Who will benefit by offing a key witness in the OK Bomb affair before the public gets to hear his side of the story?

So goes the old quote attributed to George Santyana - something like  - "Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed ..."