http://news.suc.org/bydate/2001/Mar_23/14.html

Halliburton's Brown & Root Services Provides Logistics Services to Support
U.S. Forces in Albania

DALLAS, Texas‹Brown & Root Services (BRS), a business unit of Halliburton
Company (NYSE: HAL), is providing logistics support services to U.S. Army
soldiers being deployed for operations in Albania. The work is being
performed under a contract previously awarded by the Transatlantic Programs
Center to Brown & Root Services, based in Houston, Texas. Under the existing
contract, logistics services - such as life support, transportation, and
maintenance - are provided for contingency or sustainment operations that
support U.S. Army Europe in the Balkans.

"We are proud to support the U.S. troops in Albania," said Dave Lesar,
president and chief operating officer, Halliburton Company. "Our support to
the deployed U.S. military force has offered a significant cost savings to
the government, and we plan to continue to provide complete and cost
effective service for this critical mission."

In support of U.S. Forces, Brown & Root Services will provide temporary
housing (tent complexes), food services, parking and road work,
waste/trash/vector control, power generation, airhead operations,
transportation services and mail delivery. Brown & Root Services was tasked
to begin planning for the camp on April 5, 1999.

Brown & Root Services is currently performing similar services in Hungary,
Croatia, Bosnia and Macedonia in support of Operation Joint Forge, which
supports peacekeeping efforts in Bosnia. Brown & Root Services has provided
logistics services to the Army since 1992. It has provided engineering and
logistics services to the troops in the Balkans region, since late 1995.

"Our experience in the Balkans has prepared us for this assignment," said
Randy Harl, president, Brown & Root Services. "We are proud of our
accomplishments and plan to provide the same high level of service while
supporting the troops in Albania."

Brown & Root Services, one of America's top federal contractors, was
selected by the United States Army as the "Public Works Contractor of the
Year" for its work at Fort Benning, Georgia. Brown & Root Services provides
"Lifecycle Management" for global government and private clients. Lifecycle
Management consists of the master planning, design, construction, operations,
maintenance, investment management and decommissioning of facilities. Brown &
Root Services is a business unit of Halliburton Company, headquartered in
Dallas, Texas.

Halliburton Company, founded in 1919, is the world's largest provider of
products and services to the petroleum and energy industries. The company
serves its customers with a broad range of products and services through its
Energy Services Group, Engineering and Construction Group, and Dresser
Equipment Group business segments. Contact: Wendy Hall Nantz Public Relations
Halliburton Company (713) 676-5227