-Caveat Lector-

Nurev Ind Research wrote:

> This shyster says he found a document which will prove that the Gov
> developed aids. Maybe yes, and maybe no. But he extrapolates this into
> a plot by the Pentagon to wipe out Blacks.
>
> Now which is the more likely scenario?

It's not a "plot by the Pentagon"; certain elements of the
military establishment are merely the tools of some very
unscrupulous miscreants and scoundrels with lots of power
and money and a curious agenda. As for the "Blacks", he was
referring mainly to Africa - which he believes is a planned
depopulation (Global 2000-type thingy) to loot and usurp the
abundant resources from the ever-growing, so-called
"worthless eaters" there by 2066. Rense stated that he
believes that such depopulation will happen much earlier if
the present rate of 'AIDS' (or whatever the fuck it is)
continues.

> That what he claims is actually possible to do.

According the gubbnmint docs he uncovered it seems VERY
possible. Whether they are genuine or not, I don't know.
Rense seemed quite taken by them, though - and he doesn't
strike me as a fool (on most issues).

> Or...
> This shyster race hustler is out to invent a race based
> case to make a buck.

I'd say making a buck probably has something to do with it,
but why does it have to be either-or? And isn't he entitled
to a little compensation for his 8-9 years of intense
research; after all, time is money?

> C'mon guys. There are real conspiracies. But one can't just believe any
> bullshit that comes down the pike.

True, but you seemed to have made up your mind before you
heard his side of the story. I was skeptical of the
engineered viral theory too (although for about 8 or so
years I've believed 'AIDS' as presented by Gallo, et al., is
pure BUNK). Now, after hearing him interviewed on Rense, I'm
at least giving his theory the benefit of the doubt.

> > http://playlist.broadcast.com/makeram.asp?id=867234
> >
> >         "We have stood by like timid sheep while the wolf killed,
> > first the weak, then the strays, then those on the outer
> > edges of the flock, until at last the entire flock belonged
> > to the wolf. We did not care about the weak or about the
> > strays. they were not a part of the flock. We did not care
> > about those on the outer edges. They had chosen to be there.
> > But as the wolf worked its way towards the center of the
> > flock we discovered that we were now on the outer edges. Now
> > we must look the wolf squarely in the eye. That we did not
> > do so when the first of us was ripped and torn and eaten was
> > the first wrong. It was our wrong." - Gerry Spence
>
> I see you've got a thing for shysters eh?    -- J2

Sometimes; I especially have a perpetual stiffy for that
"moldering, dead" 19th Century lawyer/legal theorist
Lysander Spooner. Frederic Bastiat wasn't too bad, either.
IMO, not ALL lawyers are shysters, although a VAST majority
of them seem to be.

        "Poor people have access to the courts in the same sense
that the Christians had access to the lions..." -- Justice
(JUST-us) Earl Johnson Jr.