-Caveat Lector-

Elridge Cleaver used that line over and over in his book Soul on Ice -
this illiterate did not write this book for the words do not match the
intelligence of the alleged authori.

There is a book called Secret Societies by Norman McKenzie which I read
many years ago searching for documentation of my bible calendar
code....for Martin Luther King used this communist calendar sermon for
sermon until he died on Mt. Nebo?   Deut. 38 and 39..... Timed
datewise to bible calendar code.

Jomo Kenyatta too played a Moses....but in this book it is noted he
wanted to avoid crucifixion....lately I have been reading along and
today is a day which had so many terrible readings - from the 108 to
109th psalms - the vendetta for if you kill the kids (them of old
murderers bible) you wipe out the line of the entire family - note JFK
line.....

One reading in particular I read yesterday - the 78th
psalm......yesterday also spent some time going back into data I had re
Apollo where three brave men died a fiery death......

This story today is an example of an internatinoal conspiracy against
the kids and the iniquities of the fathers being visited upon the
children?   Remember Littleton - and that school was to have been
blown to hell and back but the kids and their mentors did not succeed
even though the propane gas tanks were all set to go.

Saba

Note these were  all young boys .......the smell of petrol......... this
was only a one story building

Saba
Psalms, psalm 78
(One of Key Readings for the Assassins Leave clues along the way)

    1: Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the
words of my mouth.
2: I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
3: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
4: We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation
to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful
works that he hath done............................
******************************
63: The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given
to marriage.
*******************************
As 109th psalm is the vendentta - so vicous, but this is wiping out of
all desdendents like a royal vendetta?   Communist style - the Kennedy
brothers to even little John John and Princess of Wales????

Who is murdering the children?   Clinton said it?   The Davidians
murdered themselves - and look to the fiery death of the children of
Waco.... David Kore(sh) was consumed by fire - he was on to this bunch
and maybe went too far.

Remember Clinton a lawyer used the word "murdered".

Maybe this is just another form of "birth control".....for as Lieberman
said the poor you have with you always and even that statement is linkd
to this date....(also said in New Testament)

- so read the 109th psalm for additional reading linked to date of this
fire...........toss in a little AIDS and cattle being butchered and
burned alive - rather symbolic?

MSNBC TODAYS NEWS
A student from Kyanguli secondary school in Machakos, east of Nairobi,
is wheeled into a hospital with serious burns on Monday.
  Lovgren reports from the scene of the deadly school fire.
 Lovgren on early suspicions of arson.
58 students die in Kenya school firePolice suspect arson caused deadly
inferno
MSNBC STAFF AND WIRE REPORTS
    MACHAKOS, Kenya, March 26 —  Fifty-eight teen-aged boys were
burned to death early on Monday when Kenya's deadliest fire in recent
times ripped through their boarding school dormitory near the capital
Nairobi. Police said they suspected arson.

  'I could smell petrol. Somebody must have planned this.' — JUSTICE
KASYIMA
Survivor        LOCAL POLICE chief Julius Narangui said he
suspected arson caused the fire at the Kyanguli co-ed secondary school
near Machakos town 40 miles east of Nairobi, and the police criminal
investigation service had been called in.        "It is one of
the worst things I have ever seen," he said. "The number is so high and
they are all burned beyond recognition. There was a scramble but many
people were trapped by the flames."        Machakos district
police commissioner Hussein Dado said many of the 130 boys sleeping in
the dormitory when the fire broke out had scrambled to safety but 58
were killed and 28 were injured, many with serious burns. Those who died
were aged between 14 and 20.        "First the fumes engulfed
them, and then the roof caved in. The fire spread very quickly," Dado
said.        Weeping relatives milled outside the blackened
single-story brick building some three miles from Machakos, as emergency
workers picked through the charred wreckage of wooden furniture
searching for clues to the cause of the blaze.        Inside the
dormitory, a pile of about 15 charred bodies lay huddled in a corridor
dividing rows of beds.        "It is sad and pathetic. I feel so
bad," said local resident Judy Ngina.

DEADLIEST FIRE
       MSNBC.com's Stefan Lovgren reported from the scene that
survivors spoke of panic and screaming as the students fought to escape
from the burning dormitory.
       "I woke up and the fire had already broken out," said
Justice Kasyima, 17. "I could smell petrol. Somebody must have planned
this."
       Witnesses said that the building had two exits, one on
either end, but one door had been locked for as long as they could
remember because the key had been lost. The inoperative door prevented
many students from escaping, witnesses at the scene said.
 "It's a ghastly incident that I've never seen before," said Kenyan
President Daniel Arap Moi, who visited the scene of the fire. Moi
refused to comment on speculation that arson caused the fire.
   Police said the fire, which began at 1:40 a.m. local time (5:40
p.m. ET Sunday), was the country's worst school blaze and the country's
deadliest fire of any kind in recent times.        In August
2000, 17 people were killed when a runaway fuel-laden goods train
ploughed off the rails and exploded into flames at Athi River station
near Nairobi.
       In 1998, 25 girls were killed in a still unexplained
blaze at a school dormitory at Bombolulu near the Indian Ocean port of
Mombasa.
       Police said they were called to Kyanguli in the small
hours after being told that the students had gone on the rampage, and
were astonished to find instead that the building was on fire.
   Francis Ngunga, who teaches English at Kyanguli, told reporters
that at about 1:30 a.m. a boy left the dormitory to report to an adult
supervisor that liquid was spread across the floor.        "He
left the dormitory through the door — it was not locked. When they
(the boy and the supervisor) came back, they found the dormitory on fire
and the door locked," Ngunga said.        Police declined to
comment on this version of events but said they were following up a
number of leads. The officer in charge of the investigation, Wellington
Chokah, told MSNBC.com that although witnesses had spoken of smelling
petrol, the police had not yet ruled out an electrical cause.
       At Nairobi's Kenyatta Hospital, reporters saw two badly
burned survivors swathed in protective gauze and attached to drips being
rushed into the casualty department. Five other injured people were also
admitted there.
       "We are doing the best we can," said doctor Tabu Simiyu,
adding the injured had burns to between 50 and 90 percent of their
bodies.
       "In such cases the prognosis is usually bad," he said.

       MSNBC.com's Stefan Lovgren in Machakos, and The
Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

 Congo's Bemba aims for presidency WashPost: Benin's opposition
evaporates News from MSN South Africa
 Complete coverage

 MSNBC VIEWER'S TOP 10  Would you recommend this story to other
viewers?
not at all
  1  -   2  -   3  -   4  -   5  -  6  -  7  highly

 MSNBC is optimized for
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Windows Media Player
• MSNBC Terms, Conditions and Privacy © 2001     Cover |
Headlines | News | Business | Sports | Local | Technology | Living &
Travel | Health
TV News | Opinions | Weather | Shop@MSNBC | MSN | Comics | Find | About
MSNBC | Help | Index
InfoCenter |News Tools | Jobs | Write Us | Advertising on MSNBC | Terms,
Conditions, and Privacy
  Orbitz causing dogfight in the friendly skiesIs Mac OS X
half-baked? The benefits of not patenting an idea.WSJ: Take advantage of
these tax wrinkles