-Caveat Lector-

Well wonder if he belonged to Heaven's Gate.....but then do you believe
it is some kind of a testimonial that this guy is a newsman ?

Ones I used to know were high by 12:00......would have a lot of fun with
stuff like this.....one had Bye Bye Blackbird played at his funeral and
I Did It My Way - and this guy said I kept him awake many a night after
he read my manuscript

So come on Holograms.....and say, who do you think was picked up to be
part of this team of lessor Gods?   Bill Clinton?   Marc Rich?   And who
was there?

I will tell you - you have just fallen for one of the members of the
Liar's Club....and the story he tells is not a new story - it is a
combination of a lot of stuff from Star Trek to the Twilight Zone.

For in our hearts, we know Jesus Christ was an ET.....didn't he sai when
asked how he would get back up there - "the same way I came
down".....look at the church steeples and see a rocket waiting to ascend
or descend.....for in ancient days we flew with angels but be realistic,
no way they could have gotten through the O Zones and radiation zones
and all that goop without singing their wings - for all is symbolism.

This guy is a pathological liar or he is just a true blue member of The
Liars Club.....anyone wants to believe it okay with me.

Me, I wait for one more thousand years - then we might see re-entry?
What is it, 25,0000 years for the stars to make their circuit...notice
how space shots are always timed for certain dates ....don't think they
use astrology, but rather the word would be astronomy.

Anyway makes for a good story......but on earth it is every man for
himself ......always a shyster in the wings selling something.