-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 13:22:34 -0500
From: Jay A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: New Waco Film from McNulty

DID SOMEONE SAY WE DIED AND WENT TO ..... NAW, WE'VE JUST BEEN
BUSY RELOADING FOR BEAR!

FLIR PROJECT - A C.O.P.S. Production, LLC. Film

 We have a press release scheduled for April 2nd for a new film
(a short film , under 35 minutes ) that focuses on the gun fire /
flash issue, hence the "F.L.I.R. Project" title. It will astound
many and mystify others and cause some to simply shut up! It is
literally the smoking gun of the Waco tragedy.

 It will be available to the public on VHS and for those that
want more resolution to see all the fine detail there will be a
DVD! In addition, we will have a CD-Rom for the amateur sleuths
amongst us with additional footage from Ft. Hood and our tests,
as well as footage from Mt.Carmel and several source documents,
like Danforth's prelim and final reports, Vector's report, the
judges rulings, etc.

This powerful film demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that
federal agents fired into Mt. Carmel as men, women and children
were burning to death inside the building. It is an unflinching
indictment of the government and its continuing cover-up.

  The VHS tape will be $19.95. *In addition we will have hats and
T shirts as seen in the film and we will be offering VHS copies
of our last work, "Waco a New Revelation" at $24.95, by itself,
or $19.95 WHEN YOU BUY BOTH FILMS AS A SET!  A $50 DOLLAR VALUE
FOR $39.90! *Prices on the other products to follow.

   There are great plans for the F.L.I.R. Project and for two
additional evidentiary films on Waco as a grand finale for the
Waco series. People will be able to order the new film and the
reduced priced WANR from a new web site, a toll free phone number
or a post office box soon to be announced. I think your gonna
like this one! More to follow...

 Tell folks to stay tuned to their favorite Radio talk show host
 we start doing interviews next week.

Regards,

Mike McNulty

Director - Producer