-Caveat Lector-

http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenews17.html

UFO Central Newsletter- http://expage.com/ufocentral

Books to Read -  EXOPOLITICS
by Alfred Webre
Universe Books 2001
ebook available at: http://www.universebooks.com

In times of change new words must be created to describe new
paradigms. In recent years terms such as Exobiology, (the study of the
possible forms extraterrestrials might have evolved), and Exoworlds, (those
types of worlds life may have formed upon), have entered the mainstream
consciousness.

Alfred Webre has written a well thought treatise about universal
politics and the form it might take, and coined the term
'Exopolitics'. In his new ebook Mr. Webre explores the concept of a
multi-dimensional civilization founded upon spiritual and moral
principals, one our species is currently un-aware of, and in a sort of
'spiritual quarantine' from.

This book is not a 'channeling' from some cosmic source with StarTrek names.
In the best tradition of scientific inquiry, Webre has taken a postulate
(multidimensional civilization) and offered a theory based upon observable
phenomena. He calls upon the societies of the planet to join in a "Decade of
Contact" to explore the possibility of a civilization that spans both our
physical cosmos as well as those existing in other dimensions.

Some of Alfred Webre's postulates are that we exist quarantined from Universe
Society due to our violence and greed, and that we can rejoin our spiritual
family as soon as we can grow beyond this socially childish behavior. He
suggests that the UFO presence is a sign that a Universe Society is reaching
out to us in an unfolding plan to raise our awareness. He invites governments
and individuals alike to accept that challenge and to evolve and grow into a
new cosmic awareness, an awareness that will make our species worthy of
expansion into, and participation with, a greater reality.

- Tom Cloud [EMAIL PROTECTED]