--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Since the info you cited came originally from me and was twisted out of
shape by the Post in 1984, I know if its been exaggerated .
Eugene is not Danforth
Danforths cousin was my friend who I got a summer job with from 1964-69.
His father also (was my friend)- Id stay at their house sometimes when
it wasn't practical to go home on a weekend.
Most of what Rob Owen did was busy work  found by Quayles staff as a
favor to Shackley.  The guy was on tv . How long do you think he'd last
in a real situation.?????
Dean Pulliam's father (Everett) told me point blank that Eugene was
totally nuts and a "holy roller", the occasion was a visit by Danforth .
Dean and I had to go on a date with the first girls we could catch
because all the Pulliam's were mortified by Danforth's obvious
deficiencies and Dean's mother was a tender person .  I remember the
surrounding events so clearly because it was such a  shock to see
Everett so de-composed. He was a smart man and nothing fazed him.  We
went to see "South Pacific"  but the theatre was too crowded .and we
wound up at the drive- in movie which was playing "Wild Wild Planet".
later nominated for the worst movie of all time, which I kind of liked
-mostly because I was so tired that the whole episode seemed surreal (we
didnt have drugs then, we didnt really know what that was )
Dan used to caddy for IKE and Eugene at the Medinah CC in Roselle
Illinois.
  {The last time I saw them was 1989. Things changed after that  (the
normal Pulliams, I mean)}
Dean's congressman got us both appointed to AF Acadamy (yes ,that could
happen then) but NSA was short on certain types of personnel. This is a
way of illustrating that our federal gov. is weak-not strong- and is an
uneasy junior partner to major corporations like TEXACO which "bought"
me from AF for a 3000 dollar bribe to person" D" who thought he "owned"
me.
TEXACO is a big, big NSA outfit.  When you get out of NSA you go to work
for TEXACO , you dont have much choice, it's all arranged, secrecy is
seemless and enforced by instant death.(vis Lester J Norris jr 1967)
Danforth is a jerk but he is not stupid and not evil- theres something
wrong with his head like ...Apperception, something like that,its weird.
Danforth  and Danforth's daddy were on Eugene's shit list- mostly the
girls inherited the ready money.  He(Dan) may have got into the trust
money by now but I kind of doubt it.
   Actually, I mentioned the Quayle Gov race business only to you and
only because I didnt want you to throw away your hard earned money on a
rigged situation.  BTW , tell me that you can live in a fancy area and
not have a monstrous criminal for a neighbor.
Lee Daniels has upended the Illinois Republicans .  Until he panics,
Quayle will do what he can to be somewhat legit. When (if) Daniels
returns to the fold ,Quayle will wimp out too. The guy is a golfer ,no
more, no less .   I know thats impossible for a normal person to believe
but truth does not depend on belief - OR
ON ANYTHING EXTERNAL TO ITSELF.
If you have an e-mail for Danforths office , it would be interesting to
forward this to it  along with request for his present financial status.
Please do.
--- End forwarded message ---