In a message dated 4/12/01 6:00:31 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>"Still, as I recently discovered in
>
>the course of looking into Skull and Bones, not all Bonesmen see the
>
>necessity of remaining tight-lipped about a society whose biggest secret
>
>may
>
>be that its secrets are essentially trivial."  -Alexandra Robbins
>

>Most odd, and disconcerting..

We shall see, but I do not put much stock in a twenty-something yalie
coming-out with the truth.
This book will be the much ado about nothing. If ya'll hadn't notice the
level of BS has risen to new levels and the big lie goes on ever forward. The
elite deviants are exercising NAKED POWER in our faces everyday.  The spin is
being slammed hard and this book shall be one of the same.

Tis know that I am working on a book and also working with Antony Sutton on
releasing a second edition of his underground classic with new materials and
intro by Tony. The spin on me so far is that I write humour.  Alantic monthly
links to my site with the allusion that my '<A
HREF="http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm">95 interent
essay on S&B</A> is "tounge in cheek." Funny they don't link to <A
HREF="http://folksites.com/con2versial/">BOODLE BOYS</A> And it is also quite
obvious that anyone with a computer can produce a book and disseminate it
through the internet.  The ending bells for the elites is ringing in their
ears and within their throes one must pray to be out of the way.

It will be spin, there is no way to whitewash the NAKED POWER of these guys.
I suspect that the some of the spin will be just what you picked out there,
"revelations" from members who talked saying there ain't much there. But the
"titillation" of having actual talk about what the tomb is like and members
interviewed will be much of the story. There have been Robbins members of S&B
whether she is related, don't know.  It will be a GeraldPosner-moment.

But we live in times of "two edged swords" and the discussion that the book
engenders and the "marketplace" that it develops leaves the elite deviants
with a quandary. It will tried to be managed with the tried and true methods
of prop, spin, the big lie but the fronts that they are fighting are breaking
out all over and we are witnessing the bluster before the deflation.

MHO

Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their
country.

If I am wrong about Ms Robbins, I apologize.

Time will tell and we shall see . . .

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.