-Caveat Lector-

My my BB your petticoat is showing - you ever going to reveal yourself
for what you really are?

Nazi name calling?   Nazi tactics?

Strange when Christian kids were slaughtered at Littleton you had no
comment did you - and the two terrorists who committed the dead drew
plenty of pictures in advance of the crime.

You ignorance is appalling and it is obvious to me who you really are,
cabbage head.

One of the first tests a child gets in the first grade is to draw your
family - let us see what your home life is all about.

Strange you showed no concern when a 6 year old black kid murdered a 6
year old golden haired white girl - and ditched the gun?   Wonder what
kind of picture that akid drew of his family life but worse yet,what was
done after he took a pencil and stabbed another child prior to murdering
the other.

This child was not punished; we are told to hug him, poor
thing......said he lived in a crack house and if that be true you would
think they would be living in a more affluent area?

Why don't you tell people who you really are BB......your petticoat is
showing.