-Caveat Lector-

Why doesn't McVeigh want an autopsy of his sorry butt, unless he has been
paid off or mind controlled to keep the local authorities from finding out
about the supposed implant in his butt (or more likely in his brain).

But it does not matter if it is in the brain or the butt, or in his sorry big toe,
the more important question is, "What is an implant doing in McVeigh and
why is he opposing the autopsy?"

I think we need to get access to the body one way or another. Get my drift?
You know who you are.

Steve

ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com