-Caveat Lector-

Duncan, you never cease to amaze; how many times in a single post you
can flame someone. Even when I agree with you, your behavior is quite
disagreable. Didn't you mother in New Zealand teach you any manners? I
thought New Zealanders were more civilized than the Aussies, but now I'm
wondering.

Steve

ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com