-Caveat Lector-

Interesting C2C antics - And it's also of note that C2C (all hosts) continues to give no presence to discussion of  the late Ron Wyatt's reported validations of Biblical historicity (Ark of the Covenant discovery beneath Golgatha report, True Mt. Sinai in Arabia discovery report, Noah's Ark 12-miles from Mt. Ararat report, actual Red Sea Crossing site at Nuweiba beach on the Gulf of Aqaba, Crucifixion site, et al) by representatives of the wyattmuseum.com site and anchorstone.com site.

lahontan