-Caveat Lector-

Now Joshua2 - note this "you are playing into our hands".......

Gun matters are always a serious issue for the ADL was on the other
night represented by a Jon Cowan - this man was caught by Fox in many
lies.....and at last somebody is around to "call" their lies.

"You are playing into our hands".....what does that mean.

This is one of your many letters I pull up on the web when I tried to
find other information - you sure spread it around but than as a
political pawn for the ADL I presume this is customary.

Read this intelligent argument between an Eagle and an ADL
front......consider the Million Mom March for this idea came because of
Buford but wait before little Buford left his neo nazi crap around to be
found with little red arrows pointing the way before he ran home to
Mother Freeh - wasn't their a place called Littleton - ]

Now Littleton the grandson of Leon Yassenoff gunned down how many little
Christian playmates?   What - no Million Mom March here ......not the
biggest coverup since JFK began.

Yassenoff and Weisenthal of course have these big tax dodge fronts - the
kind that a guy like Marc Rich would use to launder money by
"charitable" means?   Charity - want to know what a charity is?   See
Weisenthal.

Why is the ADL so anxious to disarm America;  why do they persist in
putting the Militia and Christians on Hit Hate Lists for the
FBI......why aren't they a little more concerned with people like Richie
Rich?

Saba

PS:  What do you mean Joshua when it says "you are playing right into
our hands"..........

ctrl
<-- Chronological -->
Find