-Caveat Lector-

Gasoline prices

This makes more sense than the don't buy gas on a
certain day routine thatwas going around in April
or May.  Gasoline Prices!  Whoever started this
has a good point.

By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at
about $1.49 is cheap. As it is now $1.58 for regular
unleaded.  Now that the oil companies and the OPEC
nations have conditioned us to think that the cost
of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at less than $1.50, we
need to try an aggressive response.

With the price of gasoline going up more each day,
we consumers need to take action. The only way we
are going to see the price of gas come down is if
we don't buy it. But, that's not really a practical
option since we all have come to rely on our cars.

But we CAN have an impact on gas prices if we all
act together.

Here's the idea - For the rest of this year, don't
purchase gasoline from the two biggest companies
(which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL.  If they are
not selling, they should be inclined to reduce their
prices-and if they reduce their prices the other companies
will too. But to have an impact, we need to reach
literally millions of users.  But it's doable!

If each of you send it to at least 10 more ...and
those 10 send it to at least 10 more...and so on by
the timethe message reaches the sixth iteration we
will have reached over one million consumers.
Acting together we can make a difference. If this
makes senseto you, please pass this message on,
or one you compose, to at least 10 more E-mail addresses.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

=========CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic