Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Response to the Christian June

Well, at one time I was told I looked pretty hot in hot pants (back when they were in style)...but the "COAL" portion of my internet ID has nothing to do with a fossil fuel...

But don't bother getting your panties in a twist trying to figure out what it means, because it's beyond your comprehension...

June (aka Rev. COAL, aka ynrchyldzwyld)

Bravenet IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here