Title:
Take the POLL!!!

Are we Americans as dumb as we appear or is it just that we do not
think?  While the Chinese held our plane and its crew hostage, (they are
free now, thank the Lord)  presumably to get more time to inspect the
plane, the media wrangled its hands and criticized the Bush
Administration
for perceived errors.  Yet 70% of Americans believe that the trading
privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended.
Well, duh...why ---do you need the government to suspend trading
privileges?  DO IT YOURSELF!!!

Simply look on the bottom of every product you buy, and it it says "Made
in
China" or "PRC" (and that includes Hong Kong), simply choose another
product or none at all.  You will be amazed at how dependent you are on
Chinese products, however you will be equally amazed at what you can do
without.  Who needs plastic eggs to celebrate Easter?  If you must have
eggs benefit some American farmer.

Easter is just an example, the point is...do not wait for the government
act.  Just go ahead and assume control on your own.  If 200 Million
Americans refuse to buy $20 each of Chinese goods, that a billion dollar
trade imbalance resolved in our favor...fast!!  The downside??
Some American business will feel a temporary pinch from having foreign
stockpiles of inventory.  The solution, lets give them fair warning.
So, we will not implement this UNTIL May 1, and we will continue it to
June
1.  That is only one month of trading losses, but it will hit the
Chinese
for l/12th of the total or 8% of their American exports.
Then they will at least have to ask themselves if their arrogance and
lawlessness were worth it.

Remember, May 1 to June 1.

Send this to everybody you know.
Show them we are Americans and NOBODY can take our people and hold them.

Pass it on AMERICA!

"Made In China" BOYCOTT - POLLS
http://www.madeinchinaboycott.com/polls.html

Find and Support American Business
Thomas Register of American Manufacturers
http://www.thomasregister.com/

U.S. Stuff- Product List and Index, Products Made in USA
http://www.usstuff.com/prodlist.htm

Buy American Online
https://store.manufacturedinusa.com/cgi-bin/shop.storefront

As you pass this on, pass on this suggestion also. If EVERY American
were
to remain home from work for one day, the gas prices would come down.
The
multinational corporations cannot afford to have the slaves at home and
not burning these profits at our expense. Send this suggestion to all on
your lists and lets see what kind of response can be created. We need to
select a day certain then go for it.