-Caveat Lector-

Well Mr Bacon notice the silence re this Marc Rich - hoodlum pardoned by
Clinton and ADL took $250,000 as bribe.....and got caught.

Marc Rich is a hoodlum who during period of crisis with Iran when our
men were hostages - bought oil from Iran for $6.00 a barrell, and then
sold for $29.00 a barrell....this is how the system works.

Strange with Arabs we always had a fair shake....then we had the USS
Liberty blown up to get us mad at Egypt by Israelie planes who napalmed
our men, dead an alive on deck, for 45 minutes.....then we have USS Cole
and the arabs were to be blamed but something in tht room where the
conspirators met prevented same - something to do where eye glasses were
made?

Now Sadaam Hussein said he would give us cheap oil; our government or
those controlling it did not want this.

This is how this bunch operates....Rich got a pardon so let us see how
the trial comes up.

Zionists want that oil and they will murder every domestic jew and arab
in Holyland to get it;  Prince Faisal (now heading up intelligence in
Washington for Arab Nations) told me and 3 others at our table in 1967
that, jews and arabs in holy land could get along, but Zionists would
not let them.

So why is Marc Rich, this Mafia hoodlum getting away with this stuff?

Why is price of gasoline so high?   Well the money gougers are still in
control and then ask, why are all those Palestinians being murdered and
where did Israel get all those diamonds - billions of dollars in
diamonds....that KGB agent posing as FBI Agent was paid in diamonds....

Mrs Rosenberg