I am not trying to defend McV at all, but WHAT IF he was just a bit player in all of this and by the FBI withholding evidence of possible others involved, certainly the John Doe No. 2  (whose identity some of us think we know ;->) and everybody else from Iraqis to Bin Laden, he was just a driver for a much larger group?  WHAT IF he had been able to prove this or had talked and named others?  Might he have received life penalty instead of death?  And IF this HAD been the case, he might not have admitted his part in ANY of this??  Does the withholding of information have a bearing on his admission?  Is this a form of entrapment~~hide anything that would help him and when he gets the death penalty, maybe he will just admit to it all since he is going to die, anyway.

So what I am wondering is, is this fair? I know, I know, spare me the flames~~what he did was NOT fair even if he was only a minor player.  We are supposed to have FAIR trials in this country and if this is done on something of this magnitude, the small cases don't even have a shot at anything close to fair!  Whole judicial system has become totally corrupt!  I think 'they' knew if he got the death penalty, knowing he was going to die anyway, he'd take the wrap for any and all involved.
IMHO,
~Amelia~