-Caveat Lector-

So here Tenorlove a story on this Roden and I say need your thoughts
here or anyone else interested the more I go into this Halle Bopp thing
and see connections to connections - I think that bunch booked a trip on
that spaceship and put up thousands to so do......they were laid out
very carefully by someone - all had bought new shoes, new clothes -
packed and already to go on a trip.....that Do was a psycho but he put
forth this story "Planet earth is about to be recycled"....the Garden
Plot, where genocide begins.

Some of these Trekkis were real nutz and had connections to other
suspect groups....like Jonestown - nothing ever done re Rabbi Washington
of House of Israel next door with his bunch looking like bunch of
hypnotized drugged up natives - was Black House of Israel which is
activating here on local level I see - think they took them off TV.

Halle Bopp - the believers - they actually believed they were going on a
space ship without a doubt.......very sinister forces at work here and
like WACO - Heaven's Gate case still in Court too as I recall for big
bucks involved there.

So X984ever had AIDS according to one source on web whom I consider to
be reliable......makes one wonder for this religion certainly is broad
minded.

As for those 7 Seals - 7 Acts of Massive Sabotage from poisoning water
to murder to maybe even a beauty queen holding a cup?

Wonder if Tarot Card assassins involved here for they go by so many
different names -------David Koresh played a role in the bible and was
consumed in fire - too bad in fact OUTRAGEOUS he was permitted to take
the innocents with him.

Old tunnels under Waco?   Maybe some of the not so innocent got away?

Saba

The Writings of Amo Roden

Amo Roden is the ex-wife of George Roden, David's rival for leadership
of the Branch. About June 1993, she noticed that authorities were no
longer guarding the site, and moved onto Mt. Carmel to begin a one-woman
occupation, to the consternation of the survivors. However, she believed
that she was now the legitimate leader, not George. Her up-and-down
battle to remain on Mt. Carmel will not be detailed here, but she has
managed to hang on up to this point.
Those who have been following Waco are split on Amo. Some take the side
of the survivors in this matter, just as they do in the battle with the
government. They regard her as a parasite living off visitors to Mt.
Carmel, and- since those visitors would not be coming if it were not for
the tragedy- a vulture feeding off the deaths of women and children.
Others sympathize with her dedication and tenacity, seeing in her
quixotic battle a microcosm of the clash between David's students and
the federal government. Indeed, many of those who have helped her have
also helped the survivors.
Amo has told the story of her life, and her battle to stay on Mt.
Carmel, in two books: Cracking the Coverup, and The Second Standoff,
which revises some of the material in her earlier book, updates her
story, and reprints many of her religious pamphlets. At the end of
Standoff, Amo writes, "I don't mind if this book is bootlegged, because
it's important that Americans see it... If you don't come by this book
in an authorized way, I hope you'll send a dollar or so to me or my
church." Thus, I felt free to post these excerpts from her book, dealing
with the crucial time in 1987-1988 when the struggle between George
Roden and Vernon Howell (David Koresh) came to a head. In the future, I
may post more of her book, but I doubt I will post all of it. This will
give those who want to read her full story an incentive to buy her book.
Unfortunately, she no longer has copies of the book, and has doubts
about whether she will reprint it. She does have many tracts, that cover
much of the ground in her book, but you will have to go to Mt. Carmel to
get them!
For those who may wish to write her, the address is:
1785 Double EE Ranch Road
Waco, TX 76705
BY POSTING HER ACCOUNT, I AM IN NO WAY ENDORSING IT AS THE "TRUE" STORY.
This is the table of contents from The Second Standoff. There is also a
large appendix featuring religious writings.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
WHAT'S IN THIS BOOK
EAGER
MAINE
BOSTON
LANDED IMMIGRANT STATUS
DIVORCE
TEXAS
JEFFREY
STANLEY COMES HOME
JOHN TIMOTHY BAILEY
GEORGE RODEN Meeting, and marrying, George
THE BRANCH DAVIDIAN WARS, PART 1 Davidian history according to Amo
THE BRANCH DAVIDIAN WARS, PART 2 Shootout!
TWO TRIALS AND A TAKEOVER Vernon Howell seizes Mt. Carmel
ZELLA AMO
MORE TRIALS
TOM DRAKE
BACK IN THE WAR