I am forwarding this new essay from S. Brian Willson on Vietnam. I find his
essays to be some of most informative, heartfelt and truthful writings I
have read on U.S. military policy throughout the third world. His web site
is www.brianwillson.com. Brian is an American hero, a truth-teller, a man
who has devoted his life to exposing the Big Lie that we are all living.
Anyone interested in video or audiotapes of Brian Willson can email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 310-838-8131.

Sincerely,

Frank Dorrel