-Caveat Lector-

The following is from:

Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D., CCHT, LLC
Post Office Box22310
Sacramento, CA 95822, USA.
(916) 422-7479 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--begin forward--

Jack Shulman, President of American Computer Company (ACC),
was given shop notes from Bell Labs which was given
computational technology from the retieved Roswell UFO. Using
these, ACC built a computer line incorporating TCAP
(transcapacitor) superfast technology.

Because the current slowdown in the computer market in
generakl, Mr. Shulman sent the following note, which I pass on
to you.

--begin original forward--

It might be interesting for the public to know,
that we decided to go ahead and develop small
TCAP based components that were not as complex
as the 90GB HDD.

The economic sluggishness has hit ACC in a big
way, along with every other computer manufacturer
and seller.

We are selling top line PCs at rates so low, that the
fastest Personal Computer in our product line, the
AMD Thunderbird 1.2GHz now starts at $899.  The Pentium IV
starts at about $1299 and up.

These prices tend to indicate we should be seeing a rise
in sales, but, frankly, the lack of sales, plus the mafia
scams that are disrupting us, have resulted in cash flow
that actually threatens our (and everyone else in our field's)
existence.

So, if anyone want's a pc, laptop or server, we have them
at alarmingly low prices... with the same long warranty
as all along.

Be well,

Jack Shulman

--end--

You can reach Mr. Shulman/ACC at: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

          FROM THE DESK OF:

                               *Michael Spitzer*    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>