From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 12:24 AM
Subject: [CTRL] More from William Cooper and Oklahoma Bombing

-Caveat Lector-

This story by Cooper is interesting and concludes the bombinb
of
Oklahoma was joint effort of USA, Germany, and Israel.
I am beginning to believe he is right for our FBI is beginning
to act
like Guestapo and Israelies worse than Nazis.

Saba

Oklahoma City Bombing
The Plot Thickens
© by William Cooper All Rights Reserved
In light of the fact that we could be killed at any moment, I
have asked
for, and have received permission from the Commanding General
of the
Second Continental Army of the Republic to reveal the
identities of the
John Does not revealed by the United States government.
If you have any information concerning the ethnic and/or
religious
background of any of those named below and/or the ethnic and
religious
background of each of the parents of those named below please
send the
information by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
William Cooper, Harvest Trust, and the Intelligence Service
are NOT
racist, white supremacist, Zionist, British Israel, Christian
Identity,
or anti-Semitic. We refute all racist and/or "superior race"
philosophies as they are a plague upon the human race. We are
loyal
Americans interested only in the truth. We believe in Liberty
and
Freedom for all People regardless of race, religion, or place
of
ancestral origin. We believe that our Liberty and Freedom
comes from
TRUTH.
The Intelligence Service investigation of the Oklahoma City
bombing of
the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building has uncovered the
following:

6. Mike Vanderboegh of the "John Doe Times" is an agent of the
Anti
Defamation League masquerading as a Patriot commander of the
Alabama 1st
Calvary (Militia). The Militia which he claims to command does
not
exist... it is a fraud. His purpose is to place the blame for
the
Oklahoma City bombing on Patriots and the Lawful Militia
attributing a
motive of white supremacist anti-Semitism and racism.