-Caveat Lector-

We the People, Steve - We the People......filed Articles of
Incorporation and think you will find the High Court Rules that when
people find their government so odius as to be intolerable they have the
right to abolish same.......now there was nobody around to determine if
this position was correct, for this was the US Supeme Court
Decision.....'

So the Courts merely rule on the constitutionality of a law and it is up
to the people through their Congressman to change the law, if they do
not like it.

Best way to do that is to vote out your representative.

But to you revolutionaries?   Hey the Supreme Court said you had the
right to abolish a government that is so odious it has become
intolerable....didn't say how - maybe like the Continental Army of Old
someday our Militias will come to the rescue if all else fails.

And Steve - why is it when you get into UFO's and crap like that you end
up with a political pitch that looks like it was writiten by Karl Marx?
Wants to give away our secrets now - but the Constitution says, George W
Bush will defend the Constitution and this Country with any means at his
disposal, as the President - he will provide for the "common
defense".....

So Peace Be Unto You Steve - glad you did not fall into oblivion in the
Grand Canyon and did you find your face in your own defacate again?

Saba