-Caveat Lector-

Al Martin of AlMartinRaw website has been writing articles
supposedly exposing the sale of classified technology and even
weaponry from Redstone Arsenal at Huntsville, Alabama, very
near where I live.  I was further alarmed to read that Al
Martin also claims to have exclusive knowledge of the leaking
of biochemical weaponry aging at the Arsenal.  I forwarded the
articles to local TV stations and one newspaper but the TV
stations did not even reply and the paper sent me a form
letter thanking me for my interest in the paper and giving me
subscription rates!

So, when Mr. Martin continued with his supposed "inside"
knowledge on all these meetings and events and even boasted
that the FBI has increased the number of agents, etc. and
implied he was somehow responsible, I began to try to think of
a way to investigate a bit further on this myself.  Short of
scaling the wall at midnight, of course.

I could only think of one person whom I regarded as being both
on the inside enough to know what was going on and on the
outside enough to be honest about it and that was Col. Tom
Bearden.  As most of you know, he is the definitive theorist
on magnetic/scalar energy and has a world reputation in many
such areas.  The Dept. of Energy has more articles by him on
the subject of renewable/free energy than any other physicist.
He has the reputation of being very independent and honest,
very much his own person.

So, Sunday afternoon I had occasion to speak with him and
discuss the matter at length.  He assured me that it is mostly
routine Army/Navy Surplus fare and much of it available to the
public.  The combination of two operations resulted in the
shifting of a great deal of equipment around and the
elimination of that which was obsolete.  {Amelia pretended to
know what two Operations had combined but really does not
remember}  I have purchased things with my sons at the base
surplus and they DO have a huge selection of some rather odd
items including electronic gadgetry and components.

Col. Tom assured me that nothing of the nature described by
Martin is happening.  He said perhaps the relocation of some
equipment might appear to somebody to have been sold but a
check would just turn up a new location on base.  Even the
obsolete electronics which were sold were certainly nothing
classified nor secretive.  All weaponry is present and
accounted for at all times.  He further questioned the
motivation of AL Martin and I was very surprised that he knew
all about the articles as apparently do the officials of the
Arsenal.

Col. Tom further stated that there never has been the presence
biologicals at Redstone and pointed out that ALL things begin
to leak in minute quantities as they age but everything at the
Arsenal is contained within containers within containers.  He
pointed out the 5,000 families there replete with children of
their own who are in charge of this storage and the
foolishness of assuming they would allow such conditions to
exit.  What would be their motive for exposing their families
to such contamination?  It would be the government's
responsibility to finance the maintenance of any such items
and not to anyone's advantage to allow it to deteriorate.  It
was the second weekend of the swimming pools being open and
there certainly was evidence of children everywhere.  I do not
think the military personnel would tolerate such hazards
around their own families.  There are many people who have
been there for a very long time and no part of the Arsenal is
unknown to them.  It is NOT the wilderness it once was and
with the growth of the city, has become completely encircled
by development.

I find Col. Tom Bearden to be much more believable in this
regard than AlMartinRaw. He admonished me repeatedly to think
why Martin might be doing this and I have thought about that a
great deal.  The most obvious reason is money as he is selling
books, etc. and apparently seeks publicity with his outrageous
and unsubstantiated claims. Could he have still more
motivation as yet to be revealed? I am satisfied with this
explanation that I received.  And I find Bearden extremely
interesting.  I was not aware of his theory on weather
modification and will post something about it later.
Amazon.com has a list of 8 books by Bearden, mostly out of
print but they will locate one for you.  He is still working
with others in the field on the magnetic generator.  I do not
understand why, with the energy shortage facing this country,
more is not being done in this area.  But then that is yet
another conspiracy.

~Amelia~