I say Mike:   This item is a good one, and it is Reptilian Stuff and
contains work of Helmut Lammer, Ph.D.....and Quinn - isn't he the
overzealous Night Hawk.

Good stuff here, but UFO;s in the 21st century?

Have a feeling when one really lands the cry of Wolf will have been
heard for so long, nobody will give a hoot.

Except Steve.

So Jack Quinn, Night Hawk - Still sounds winded.

Saba

Copy of title page and this is as I say, interesting stuff - Reptilian
Ancestors?   You got to be kidding?

Mind Control, Helmut Lammer
"JOHN QUINN ON THE MONTAUK - HAARP CONNECTION".

Montauk, John Quinn Part 2

The Montauk Project

Based on some of my memories, I would have to say that the mind control
techniques are used in part to facilitate interdimensional travel, which
is the harbinger of time travel. I have found the "instinctive" ability
to remote view, and in my own case the predominant ability lies in
remote viewing in the past . . .

The Sands of Time

Alone, I walk the sands of time,
The graying clouds, my thoughts of
despair and loneliness.
I seek shelter from this storm
within myself.
Delving deep, retreating from the
darkness of pain and suffering.
But the whipping winds of fear
still build momentum.
Michelle A. Guerin
Read the entire article here:

 BRIDGES CD by ELIJAH

Dedicated to Bridges Group & Michelle Guerin
 MP3 clip, SANDS, inspired by Michele's Sands of Time

 MP3 clip, WAMBA,  inspired by Kent Steadman presentation
Internet Explorer with Winamp works best
Please turn off midi before playing mp3

Looking behind the alien/military abduction agenda by Helmut Lammer
Ph.D.

Dr. Helmut Lammer / Marion Lammer

MILABS:Military Mind Control and Alien Abduction

During the last years, more and more people who experienced alien
abductions claimed that they were also harrassed by covert military
agencies. Some of them, like Katharina Wilson, Leah Haley, Melinda
Leslie, Dr. Karla Turner, etc. experienced traumatic flashbacks and
recall kidnappings by unknown military personnel.

Until now such cases were only reported in some books and journals of
abductees, since most well known alien abduction researchers ignored
these cases, although the know about them!

MILABS will be the first book which documents in detail that there is
amazing evidence that covert human military agencies are involved in the
alien abduction mystery.

The book reviews the former top secret US mind-control projects like
ARTICHOKE, MKULTRA, etc., compares the experiences of mind-control
victims and MILAB abductees -- alleged alien anductees who claim that
they were also kidnapped, examined, interrogated, sometimes implanted
with tiny foreign objects,...by human military personnel, men in white
lab coats or men in bussiness suits.

The book addresses the following topics:

1. Documented History of Secret Mind- and Behaviour-Control Experiments

2. A Possible Purpose of MILABS

3. Activity of Dark Unmarked Helicopters in Connection with Alien
Abductions

4. Alleged Kidnappings of Alien Abductees by Covert
Military/Intelligence Personnel

5. Genetic Aspect of MILABS

6. Otherworldly Journeys and Military Underground Facilities

7. Creating an Imaginary Alien Abductee

8. Toward a Controlled Society: Terrestrial Implants and their
Application to MILABS and Future Warfare

9. Military Interrogation Sessions with Alleged Alien Abductees

10. Guidelines for Future Research
In point 7 and 8 you will also read about the development of biological
process control weapons, virtual reality brain implants, etc.
The book is well documented with references of official but not well
known scientific and military papers, photos, former top secret
government documents, x-rays where everybody can see implants,
statements of professional therapists, researchers, hypnosis transcripts
of people who were interrogated on secret military underground research
facilities, etc.

If you think you are quite familiar with the alien abduction phenomenon
- Think again!

After reading MILABS you will discover that there much more sinister
aspects involved!

Brookside Center for Counseling and Hypnotherapy
Maurice Kouguell, Ph.D., Founder/Director

UFO DESK
PAUL WILLIAMS
Michelle Guerin on Radio

http://members.aol.com/nymush/sands.html