-Caveat Lector-

ALERT FROM JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP
America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization
(Subscribe/UnSubscribe instructions near the end of the message)

May 29, 2001

ALERT: A Plan for the UN's Gun Burning Party

Dear JPFO Members and Supporters,

Several people asked us what they could do to show their disgust
with the UN's gun prohibition agenda.  Some folks suggested
demonstrations should be organized.

Here's an easy way to protest the UN's plans -- and a great
excuse to visit the range:

1. Get some of JPFO's shooting targets that show the UN flag,
see http://www.jpfo.org/target-un.htm

2. Shoot holes in them.  (That's the fun part!)

3. Mail them to American politicians and opinion makers with
the  message "Here is what I think about the UN and its plan
to disarm Americans with global 'gun control'."  (Or whatever
message you'd like).

Option:  If you don't want to send a bullet-riddled target,
then set it afire and burn part of it ... they'll get the
message.

Why use the JPFO UN Flag Target?  Because our target is *more*
than just a flag -- it lists (along the bottom) the rights that
we Americans lose under UN domination. The politician or media
figure who gets this target -- shot full of holes -- will
understand exactly why we oppose UN "gun control" and UN
infringement of our liberty.  The message gets through loud
and clear!

We think this kind of protest could have much more effect on
influential people than would small demonstrations ... and if
the demonstrations were to take place and get at all violent,
the media would call them examples of how "dangerous" gun
owners are.  Rather than expecting fair treatment of the
issue by the media, we think directly -- and unforgettably --
delivering our messages to key people can make them totally
aware of our views.

Firearms owners aren't "violent" people as rule ... but we are
serious and steadfast ... and we are not going to lie down while
the UN rolls in to register us and then disarm us.  That's what
a well-blasted UN flag shooting target says.

You can order the UN flag shooting targets on-line or by
telephone (800) 869-1884.

* Also: use the booklet entitled "The United Nations is
Destroying your Freedoms" to document what we've been saying --
that the UN endangers not only our right to keep and bear arms,
but nearly all of the rights we Americans enjoy.

To the people you send the UN flag target, you could include
the booklet -- that's an inexpensive but powerful combination
of education and protest -- multiplying the power of our voices.

You can order the UN flag shooting targets & the UN booklet at
the website or by phone. Click on:

    http://www.jpfo.org/target-un.htm

    Or Call: (800) 869-1884

THE SPECIAL DEAL:

 50 UN Target posters $15.95 post paid, Plus 2 free copies of
        Gran'pa Jack #5 (a $6 value!)
100 UN Target posters $23.95 post paid, plus 6 free copies of
        Gran'pa Jack #5 (an $18 value!)
200 UN Target posters $34.25 post paid, plus 12 free copies of
        Gran'pa Jack #5 (a $36 value!)

11 x 17 blue and black ink on white paper. Lists 20 different
Constitutional rights you'd loose if the UN has its way.

The Liberty Crew

NEW! Life Membership: $500 or $41.67/month for 12 months.
Call for details: 1-800-869-1884, or www.jpfo.org/member.htm
Are you buying books, CDs, or videos? Help JPFO earn a commission
on your purchases, Click through to Amazon.com via the JPFO web
site at: http://www.jpfo.org/bookstore.htm
Now you can save money on your long-distance calls, make money
and help JPFO! Get long-distance service for as low as 4 cents-
a-minute, discounted phone cards - and make money selling these
services, too!

Through May 31st, you can sign up under JPFO to become a
WorldxChange discount long-distance agent for FREE (normally
$99) - and you can also get a FREE WorldxChange web site just
like JPFO's (normally $59.)

Don't wait! - Just click on

    http://www.worldxchange.com/agent/206415

and then click on the "Income Opportunity" section at the top.
You can sign up on line - it's secure.  Once you're a WxC agent,
you can sign other agents under you - this benefits you and
helps JPFO raise needed funds to further its fight to destroy
"gun control!"

Do this TODAY, and then tell your friends about it so they can
sign up for FREE and get a FREE web site, too.
See our special on the Photon Micro-Light II Personal
Flashlight: http://www.jpfo.org/store.htm
NEW! Gun clubs can become JPFO affiliates for only $40 annual
dues. Affiliate with both JPFO and CCOPS at the same time:
only $59.95! Call for details. 1-800-869-1884
          4-cents per minute long distance
          http://www.jpfo.org/helpjpfo.htm
Original Material in JPFO ALERTS is Copyright 2001 JPFO, Inc.
Permission is granted to reproduce this alert in full, so long
as the following JPFO contact information is included:

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
PO Box 270143
Hartford, Wisconsin 53027

      Phone: 1-262-673-9745
Orders only: 1-800-869-1884 (toll-free!)
        Fax: 1-262-673-9746
        Web: http://www.jpfo.org/

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To UN-SUBSCRIBE to JPFO Alerts: send a blank e-mail to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In either case, respond to the confirmation message you will
get back.
JPFO has no control over which ads are attached by Topica.com!

PGP Signature by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Get secure: http://www.pgpi.org/

Toilet Paper that Educates! Good bathroom reading material that
explains how the UN wants to take away your freedoms.
See http://www.webleyweb.com/patriot/ for more details.

Or send an email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]