-Caveat Lector-

I wrote the article - I'm not military or subversive and I'm reporting an
authentic problem in scotland and northern britain in general - there are
riots between 'extreme right' - probably government black ops to ensure that
Blair gets in since the only opposition to Blair - william hague having made
negative comments on race issues and refugees - now LOOKS UNELECTABLE to
anyreasonable person in the light of the riots.
Extreme Factions appear to have handed a landslide election result to TONY
BLAIR

andrew hennessey - writer of the comments and articles about the state of
the UK:
see GULAG BRITANNIA etc

The other stuff about Celtic genocide to my mind appears to explain the
extremely bad conditions of northern britain - that and the other evidence
about health I present.
If you want to REFUTE me as misleading and unrepresentative - better present
some facts that I don't know about about living conditions in northern UK

andrew hennessey