How precious that the bureaucratic numbskulls have an 11 year old
hauled off in handcuffs  --  for a DRAWING!!!  What about the freedom
of speech that these brain-dead, liberal creeps keep squawking about??

    Perversions of religious icons entrenched in filth are lovingly
protected
by these oh-so-modern and "accepting" leftists - as long as the
subject
tends to diminish and pervert those segments of our civilization which

are considered good, and clean.  But NOT the right of a boy to draw
an image of a GUN!  No first amendment rights there - because it goes
against the left-wing, anti-Constitution, NWO, one world agenda of the

controlling bureaucrats. UN gun registration, control, and
confiscation
is a primary goal right now.

    Things like this are happening at an ever-increasing rate, and the
press
and media tend to accept it as normal, and even desirable.
    The "zero-tolerance" lunacy has become the new Mantra of the
educational bureaucracy.  No pictures.  No finger-pointing.
No kisses on the cheek by a 6 year old boy to a 6 year old girl.  That

will not be tolerated.  Bureaucracy-generated sexual courses of every
description as well as free artifacts, however, are acceptable.

    Notice that in the following  ..."after classmates told school
officials
about the drawings."
    "There were some drawings that were confiscated by the teacher,"

Classmates turned the criminal in.  Fine. Now we have citizens,
neighbors,
CHILDREN encouraged to turn in to "authorities" anyone who violates
the
"zero-tolerance" mandate.  Sound familiar?  Germany, 1930's?  Their
major
thrust was total gun confiscation, also.

    Notice that the teacher "confiscated" the drawings.  Obviously,
important evidence, for the trial.

    WHERE did "zero tolerance" come from?  Why have we let it become
an entrenched foundation of all school life, reaching its slimy roots
down to
the first grade and kindergarten?

    Americans, we are fast asleep  --  changes to our basic lifestyle
and
beliefs are occurring at an ever-increasing rate.  Freedoms of every
description are being curtailed as though part of an avalanche.
What is happening to our beloved country, and why are so few noticing?

    Read the Bill of Rights, the first 10 amendments to the
Constitution, and
see how many of them have been the target of the Legislative, the
Judicial,
the press, the media, and the educational cartel.

AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise
thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the
right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and
bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

AMENDMENT III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without
the consent of the Owner, nor in
time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

AMENDMENT IV

and effects, against unreasonable
searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall
issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the
place to be searched, and the persons or
things to be seized.

AMENDMENT V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or
indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or
naval forces, or in the Militia, when in
actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person
be subject for the same offence to be
twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any
criminal case to be a witness against
himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due
process of law; nor shall private property
be taken for public use without just compensation.

AMENDMENT VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a
speedy and public trial, by an impartial
jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been
committed, which district shall have been
previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and
cause of the accusation; to be
confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process
for obtaining witnesses in his
favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

AMENDMENT VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed
twenty dollars, the right of trial by
jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be
otherwise re-examined in any Court of the
United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

AMENDMENT VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor
cruel and unusual punishments
inflicted.

AMENDMENT IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be
construed to deny or disparage others
retained by the people.

AMENDMENT X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are
reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

[Note from Matthew Gaylor:  This is the second child removed from
class for drawing weapons in Florida.  The first example involved a
nine-year-old boy in Bunnell, Fla see:
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/kathleenparker/printkp20010319.shtm
l .  Public schools have adopted a zero tolerance policy that has
caused me to adopt a zero tolerance policy of my own in the form of
voting no for any public school funding issue.  I've said it before,
but I consider it a form of child abuse if you send your child to
one.]

Subject: Student removed from class because of drawings
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:02 -0400

This St. Petersburg Times (http://www.sptimes.com) story has been
sent to you from "Gillmor, Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---------------------

http://www.sptimes.com/News/051101/TampaBay/Student_removed_from_.shtml

Student removed from class because of drawings
By ED QUIOCO and JULIE CHURCH
© St. Petersburg Times, published May 11, 2001

    The principal at Oldsmar Elementary says the 11-year-old probably
won't return for the rest of the year.   OLDSMAR -- A fifth-grader
was taken from Oldsmar Elementary School in handcuffs Wednesday after
a teacher found drawings he had made of weapons, school officials
said.

    The 11-year-old, who is not being named because of his age, was
not charged with a crime. The boy was taken to meet with his parents
and counselors after classmates told school officials about the
drawings.

    "There were some drawings that were confiscated by the teacher,"
principal David Schmitt said. "The children were in no danger at all.
It involved no real weapons."

    The boy has received a discipline that Schmitt said he couldn't
discuss. But he said the boy probably won't return for the rest of
the year and probably would be moved to another school.

    The boy was handcuffed by campus police for his safety and not
because the student was violent or out of control, said school
district spokesman Ron Stone.

    "That's normal procedure in a situation like this," Stone said.
"The primary concern was to make sure we get appropriate services for
the child."

    It is not unusual for students in elementary and middle schools to
make threats, said Nancy Zambito, a director of school operations for
the school district. The typical procedure involves immediately
notifying a campus police officer or a school resource officer,
counselors and the student's parents to "assess the threat and work
with the child," she said.

    Depending on the severity of the threat, Zambito said, the outcome
for the student can be a number of things ranging from disciplinary
action by the school, such as suspension or expulsion, to being
arrested or taken to a hospital under Florida's Baker Act, which
allows for the involuntary commitment of people who threaten or
attempt to hurt themselves or others.

    "It's nothing unusual and we address them all seriously because,
of course, we don't know," Zambito said. "And in most cases, our
prime goal is to let those students know what is appropriate to say
and what is not and how to be angry and cute and funny without
alarming people."

    The classmates who turned in the student after seeing his drawings
should be commended because that was the right thing to do, Schmitt
said.

    "All I can tell you is it was a threat . . . against students," he
said. "Nobody in particular, but students in general."

    Schmitt planned to send a letter home to parents Thursday letting
them know generally what had happened.

    "We just need to get it through kids' heads that there are certain
things you don't say and there are certain things you don't draw," he
said.

    - Staff writer Richard Danielson contributed to this report.

Distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
---