-Caveat Lector-

>Great article, Nessie.

Thanks. I try.

>I wish I'd had it last night, when my husband was lecturing me

It's never too late

>"the Internet is total B.S. because any idiot can say anything he wants
to."

The flaw in his logic lies in the word "total." By his reasoning,
libraries, print media, even language itself is "total B.S."

Never believe anything you read anywhere unless you can verify it from
primary sources. Even they lie sometimes. Remember, where politics is
concerned, almost nothing is what it appears to be.

=========CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic