This item is typical of protest movement with regard to Boy Scouts being
invaded by Gay Pride.....note the AIDS movement now they have also
included.

Link this movement up with other in this united effort and you find the
truth behind what and who is behind same.

So Gay Pride would push the Boy Scouts and little Cub Scouts into their
world of AIDS - most people do not permit discussions of such a perverse
nature to be discussed around small children.

Welcome to their world of darkness and perversion - like hell - the Boy
Scouts of America would disband but then they have the Supreme Court
decision to back up THEIR RIGHT NOT TO PERMIT homosexuals in their midst
targeting their children.

Note their song is "We Shall Overcome"......maybe it is about time to
start a Cruade for Save Our CHILdren from the Sodomists and the Michael
Jacksons of the We Are The World who pranced with the children on the
Democrat Platformdomist Clinton.

Saba

Pull up subject matter and read what these people have to say and see
how they throw the challenge to us to protect our children by holding
the AIDS crap out in front of the Boy Scout movement?

Scouting For All's National Day of Protest Against the Boy Scouts of
America's Immoral Policy of Discrimination Against Gay Youth and Adults.

The list below indicates organized National Day of Protest locations and
the protest organizers' contact details:

The following States have one or more National Day of Protests
scheduled. Please click on the closest State, or click here if you wish
to organize a National Day of Protest at a location not
listed.AlabamaAlaskaArizonaCaliforniaConnecticutGeorgiaIdahoIndianaLouisianaMarylandMinnesotaMississippiNew
MexicoNew YorkOhioOklahomaPennsylvaniaTennesseeTexasWashingtonWashington
DC

Alabama
Montgomery, Alabama
Contact Person: Ken Baker, PFLAG-Montgomery
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
protesting at: Tukabatchee Area Council
3067 Carter Hill Road
Montgomery, Alabama
Time: 11AM Until 1PM
Statement: PFLAG-Montgomery is joining Scouting for All to protest the
discriminatory practices of the Boy Scouts of America against gay youth,
gay adults, and atheists. Please join us to show the people of
Montgomery and Central Alabama that there are fair-minded people who
oppose discrimination.

Alaska
Fairbanks, Alaska
Contact Person: John Dean
Phone: New York 917 270 2346 or Fairbanks 907 479 8080
Protest Site: Midnight Sun Council
1400 Gilliam Way

Fairbanks, Alaska 99701-6044
Time: In the morning as the riders take off for their 6 day AIDS Vaccine
Ride.
Statement: John and hundreds of other cyclists will be riding in the
first ever AIDS VACCINE RIDE Alaska. John will be organizing 500 of his
cyclists from the ride to sing in front of the Midnight Sun Council in
Fairbanks Alaska the song, We Shall Overcome.

Arizona
Pheonix, Arizona
Contact Person: Amy
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
protesting location: Grand Canyon Council
2969 N. Greenfield
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Time of protest: 4pm
Tucson, Arizona
contact person: Arthur Richards
Phone# : 520-749-6455
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address of council office:

Catalina Council
5049 E. Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85711
time: TBA (possibly 3:30 pm or 4 pm)

California
Davis California
Monday, August 21, is a national day of protest against the
discriminatory policies of the Boy Scouts of America. Everyone who feels
that the BSA should not exclude gays and athiests is invited to stand
together in front of the Boy Scout cabin on First St. and Richards Blvd.
between 4:30 and 6 PM. Especially invited are present and past scouts
who wish to encourage the BSA to rescind their policies. National BSA
should not force our local scouts to discriminate.
For more info: Shelly and Ellen 753 8283 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Redlands, California
Contact Person: David Horne
Phone Number: 909-473-7186(Home) / 909-285-6295(Cell)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Protest Location: California Inland Empire Council, Boy Scouts of
America
1230 Indiana Court, Redlands, California 92374-2896
Time of protest: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find
the best in others, to leave the world a bit better,
whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social
condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have
lived. This is to have succeeded!" -Ralph Waldo
Emerson
Sacramento, California
Kathleen Montgomery, Sacramento PFLAG
home: 916-922-3339