-Caveat Lector-

> This is another article which appears to be preparing
> the public for radical military measures or war in
> the Middle East. I personally speculate that the US
> Bush administration has given Israel the OK signal.
>
> Too bad. This could have been avoided.
>
> Nurev

Israel is in a short term strong position...long term losing position.
Israel vis a vis the West Bank Palestinians is in a classic losing
colonialist position, just like the French / Americans in Viet Nam;
the French in Algeria, etc.

It is not in the cards for the US / EU to "OK" ethnic cleansing of the
Palestinians, the Arab world reaction would be devastating....good
buy to oil for awhile - hello gas lines in the US.

The Palestinians are willing to suffer and endure more - take 10 casualties
for every 1. Eventually the majority of Israelis will get sick of dying for
the fanatic West Bank Colonialists.
flw