-Caveat Lector-

You have one fine nerve blaming Laura Bush.

I guess everyone in your household was perfect, and
did everything your parents expected.

However, some families simply do not work that way, and
some children simply do not do as expected, or instructed.

It's lamentable that you have no sympathy, I wish for you that
someday when you need it, there will be people there for you,
with some sympathy, and not say to you "cry, and go to jail."