Target: 206.154.68.11
Date: Sun Jun 10 09:11:55 2001
Nodes: 16

Node Data
Node Net Who IP Address      Location            Node Name
  16   -   1 206.154.68.11   Unknown   mail.bluefintech.net

Packet Data
Node High Low  Avg  Tot  Lost
  16  214  214  214    1    0

Network Data

Whois Data
Whois id#: 1
The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network
Solutions for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting a
WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail
(spam); or  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to Network Solutions (or its systems).  Network Solutions
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.  By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
Blue Fin Technologies, Inc. (BLUEFINTECH2-DOM)
   55 Green St
   Portsmouth, NH 03801
   US

   Domain Name: BLUEFINTECH.NET

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
      Tucker, Bob  (BT1066)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Blue Fin Technologies, Inc.
      55 Green Street
      Portsmouth, NH 03801
      603-433-2223 (FAX) 603-433-6437

   Record last updated on 15-Aug-2000.
   Record expires on 28-Jul-2001.
   Record created on 28-Jul-1999.
   Database last updated on 9-Jun-2001 18:00:00 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   WHALE.BLUEFINTECH.COM 206.154.68.10
_____
NeoTrace Copyright ©1997-2000 NeoWorx Inc