-Caveat Lector-

The laws of the physical universe really work against a non-nuclear
ground-level bomb doing that much damage that far above ground level.

My gut response the first time I saw the damage was that it had to have been
struck by a particle-beam weapon from above, simultaneous to the truck bomb
exploding. Good cover but not convincing unless you want to believe one bomb
and one man did it.

Unfortunately, most people would rather believe than think.