>From Rayelan, Publisher of Rumor Mill News

FRANCE IS NOW A DICTATORSHIP

SPIRITUAL PEOPLE FACE PRISON

The following article is about the repression of New Age and Spiritual people in
France. If you think  this has NOTHING to do with you because you are a Christian or a
Jew or an atheist...  just wait!

The repression has to start somewhere. The New Age community is a good place to start
because the majority of the people think New Age people are crazy, heretics, devil
worshippers or satanists! When the vegetarian, incense burner get carted off to jail,
who is going to complain. After all, YOU'RE not a vegetarian or one of the crazies who
burns incense to chase out  negativity!

In Germany they came for the trade unionists, but most people didn't  care because
they weren't part of a trade union. Then they came for the communists. Again, most
people turned away because they weren't communists. Then they came for the poets, the
drug users, the activists, the musicians, the artists and the homosexuals; but the
rest of the people turned away and ignored it because they despised the degeneracy of
this group. When the Germans came for the Jews and the Gypsies and the priests who
refused to fall in line, there was NO ONE who DARED to CARE!! Because if they CARED,
they would end up in the box car with all the rest who were bound for extermination.

France is the "flagship" of the New World Order. If WE, the people of the WORLD, allow
this injustice to continue in FRANCE, then which country will be next? Germany?
England? Australia? Canada? the United States? If we do NOT learn from the lessons of
WWII, then we will REPEAT them on a WORLD WIDE LEVEL!!

This is an important email. Send it far and wide!

>From the Rumor Mill News Forum

http://www.rumormillnews.com

FRANCE IS A DICTATORSHIP - SPIRITUAL PEOPLE BEWARE