-Caveat Lector-

Remember when Alex Trebek(Host of TV show Jeopardy) was
searching the motel rooms of Agents Mulder and Skully on
X-Files? Now how silly were they going to sound reporting
that?? Would false memories concerning the rich and famous be
beneficial for many reasons such as a.) well known and easily
recognized by both victim and  traumatizer, does not need
special and esoteric knowledge of obscure individuals,  and
b.) tends to make the victim less believable.  The more famous
the better and so I think that is why we have people who claim
to be sex-slaves of the famous.  I think THEY believe that but
it is unlikely as the rich and famous do not need assistance
in obtaining all the sex they would want and I do not see them
cheerfully sharing said sex slaves with all and sundry both
foreign and domestic without fear of disease at the least.

Author Andrew Vaachs has written of people who will disguise
themselves as Satanists and perform ritual acts (when they are
not and the rituals are staged) so that the victims of the
sexual attack will seem less credible and so not be believed.
I think this may have been what happened at McMartin.  Just
surround some act of sexual opportunism with enough of the
ridiculous (like wearing a Ronald McDonald costume) and who
will believe the child?  Ronald McDonald raped me!  The
response would be one of disbelief and it might even be cause
to disregard that ANYTHING even happened at all except some
fanciful imaginings of a child.

So when someone says they were forced to be the sex slave of
someone famous, I have to ask why they remember that
particular person and who planted THAT idea.  And always, the
main question of WHY?

~Amelia~