-Caveat Lector-

Under the Clinton/Gore 'prosperity' thirty-two textile
factories closed in my area, putting people out of work and
causing a $5Billion with a "B" nuclear power plant to have to
be mothballed from the loss of these customers yet till this
day, we pay for it in our electric bill.

Local workers  worked very hard to get the contract for the
Olympic uniforms for Champion and then they were made in
Mexico and the workers here rewarded by being out of a job!
Massive unemployment with no alternative for these people
except abject poverty for while some skill was required, there
are no other factories which use those skills left.
Steelworkers at Birmingham sued over the fact that NAFTA was
never ratified but who cares for the Constitution is no longer
used in this country.

Lots of poverty and misery for the little people for they have
NO voice.  Some are much more equal than others.
The stock market has been manipulated to conceal the real
state of the economy for all one has to do is buy those stocks
in the DowJones average to make it go up and down and people
will then buy and enforce the manipulation and it becomes
true.  Now it too falls.  Why, with such a thriving economy?
Could all not be as reported for the lay-offs march on.

~Amelia~