-Caveat Lector-

GREAT EXPECTATIONS - BAD IDEA   -   andrew hennessey

The thrust of project blue beam stuff seems to be that global government
agencies are going to go to massive trouble manufacturing clouds and laser
technology to give the masses a projection laser show that will convince
every person in the world, no matter what language no matter what creed or
sex, that the messiah has come back.
We know they have the technology to do do it - but why should they -

1. It may backfire on them - it may produce highly complex and sweeping
social changes and anarchy that they cannot control - and it may lead in
some cases to revolution and overthrow of the very NWO that they are trying
to bring about by stealth.
2. They don't need to give us anything - they don't think we are are all
special enough to get a laser show - they are far too busy poisoning us and
sterilising us to cater for our entertainment needs [spiritual or otherwise]

I know or hear that people from canada putting out blue beam information
died.
I know that the governments can stage such a plan, eg. they have the
technology,

But considering what a cold bunch of stealth murderers they can be - with a
big population cull underway - its more than likely that if they keep us all
DEVOID of STIMULUS they can control and kill us all more easily than if they
created waves of mass hysteria.

I also believe that we are sadly mistaken if we think for a moment we are
going to get to meet ET
The last thing global corporations want is for Joe Public to form alliances
and strike up deals that could alter the balance of planetary trade and
profit eg. Joe Public might discover that peanuts contain a sacred and vital
ingredient to the perpetuation of some species - and strike up a binding
trade deal.
Vital Market Intelligence discovered by Joe Public could put the fat
corporations out of business

I think that recent projects for free energy - eg. blacklight [my friend was
making 300% free energy from the harmonic catalysis of water 15-20 years ago
in scotland] and the UFO disclosure project ,will amount to zilch -
nothing - the truth is - that no new world changing evidence or world saving
science has come to light - so some pilots officially reported a UFO, and
The CIA have files - exactly whats new there ??
thats the problem that the NWO face - it has to be their sworn objective to
keep Joe Public from changing the death rate and profit margins on this
planet.

andrew hennessey
Transformation Studies Group