-Caveat Lector-

foxter, when I was young I was Kennedy girl, and I met JFK in the
Govenors Office.

I decided I wanted to work for a Union, but then I had worked for a
newspaper and the DAV and I would do as I pleased so I made one call,
and got a job with the American Federation of State, County, and
Municipal Employees - the untion ws controlled by Sanitation
Workers....made good money and I was their Office Secretary and
Bookkeeper working for a Labor Leader who had once been body guard to
John L. Lewis in Miners Union and once ran against Jock Yablotski, who
was murdered with his wife and daughter - people wondered by the dog did
not bark at midnight and the FBI had had a 24 our watch on his
house.....so the dog, well one of the killers wore a golden earring
which was unusual then, and they had somehow made friends, with the dog.

Now this was 1963 I worked there - and during this time frame all hell
broke loose for Arnold Zander, the International President was taken on
by a Jerry Wurf - my boss said he was a communist and he had fought him
off in New York.....Wurf beat Zander and the battle still went on, but
my husband made me quit because I was on TV and men were fighting over
me being present in their meeting during this big battle - Wurf's men
said my presense there was throwing votes, to my boss an Zander  and
some of the men were drunk and had knives....but it made TV, so I had to
quit.  My husband was watching.

So no more Labor Unions - but I was very young then and thought all
police were perfect, all Labor Unions were for the people, and all
Democrats, were better than any Republican and I loved JFK and met him,
and RFK a week or so, before he died.

Jerry Wurf was at once admitted to the Council on Foreign Relations -
and this Leonard Woodcock; meanwhile during this time frame and a few
years down road, we saw Walter Reuther murdered - I have his funeral
program, and they quote from Daniel in the bible, and any good labor man
knows the story there.

People tried to say Walter Reuther was a communist; he was NOT......

So I sat there the day Wurf had taken over, and saw this Union in
trouble - one of Mr. Zander's men ws later murdered, his wife and he
(Joe Gilphalen) their house burned down - he has a son still lving who
hates these people.

But this, with the murder of JFK - this was the beginning of the take
over.....I always wondered why some of these people did not really care
that JFK died.

So that was the beginning of the end for the Democrat Party and then a
CFR Govenor, Richard Celeste whom Clinton appointed to Ambassador of
India, got the AFSCME union in the state......biggest set up but an
alleged majority put them in.....however, they abolished Civil Service
and the stupid assholes did not know that it ws the Constitution of the
State of Ohio that established the Civil Servicie.......

The most stupid ignorant people in the world ran that union on local
levels and stole money, etc., which is a favorite pasttime.

So I will never be a demcrat again, vote mostly for Republicans - but I
sat there not realizing what I was witnessing.....

The tactics these people used - my old boss said were communist tactics
and when JFK was murdered he told me to look up the Wobblies, and
something about Ambassador College - in 1968 I would then realize what
he meant, but he had died.......when a Union man died, he would always
have a bible for them.

In that Union I worked for, half of them couldn't even read - .....

So there is no union for the workers - Marc Rich tried to destroy steel
workers....Marc Rich and bastards like him, reason oil so high.....Arabs
would sell us cheap oil for this is what Sadaam Hussein said he would
do.....

Marc Rich bought oil for $6 a barrel and sold for over $30.00 a barrel
from Iran when prices were set....corrupt evil man but see how ADL got
him out of that.

Anyway,  This all began and JFK was not to have been elected that
year.......the wrong people got in an the Civil Rights campaign headed
up communists was all in place......and it ws the UAW who agitated that
out of necessity....and by accident when I worked for Adlai Stevenson
people, I got into a closed meeting for they thought I was Roy Reuther's
wife.......they were horrible, the people and it was a black civil
rights group - and when they found out I was not Mrs. Reuther I was
kicked out.

So where are the good labor men who died for the cause....Jimmy Hoffa
never sold out though Clinton went after his son and Walter Reuther did
not sell out, and I believe his plane was shot down - this one sinister
man said yes, I can see someone with maybe an elephant gun shooting down
that plane.

CIA got into the MInes in West Virginia in 70 period.....Jock Yablotsky?
Three Journeymen came with a message and murdered his family.....wonder
why the FBI did not see them?

He was killed on December 31, January 1 midnight.......a comet was due
for many great leaders have gone out with a comet.

So much for traitors and thieves called Mafia who have murdered honest
labor leaders and members over the years.

See any memorials to them?   Other than dues taken out of a paycheck?

Keep in mind it was Jerry Wurf and the AFSCME boys who invited King to
his death - for King died for Dues Check Off - boy they got to get that
money up front.

And then when I saw the name of Jerry Wurf (CFR headed up by Bayless
Manning then) in the Foreign Relations publication to which I subscribed
in 70 period and saw Jerry Wurf's name, I thought what the hell is a
labor so called leader, doing in with those big rich men and oh how he
must have kissed their feet when he was asked to join.

So AFSCME these are the criminals......they will not protect their own,
and they will and do have their contract workers.....but I say this in
their contract they said it superseded all laws and the Constitution
included of the State of Ohio?

That made them very very stupid, or very very corrupt - or both.

Saba

Think they knew Walter Reuther was knocked off for the funeral program
left some clues and they reproduced the old poem I Thought I Saw Joe
Hill Last Night........

CFR put AFSCME in control......that can be verified.