-Caveat Lector-

Tenorlove wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> I went to the UNITY website. The home page shows icons of a burning
> Israeli flag, and a U.S. flag with a Star of David instead of the
> Stars, also aflame. They also offer Arabic language web-based email.
> Besides the typical Jew-hatred stuff, there is also promotional
> material for the KLA and a "Hiroshima Nagasaki Memorial Page."
> Basically, it's an anti-Israel, anti-American, pro-Muslim
> fundamentalist site with links to Hezbollah and Hamas sites. And they
> still don't give verifiable sources for their "facts."

Then allow me. This is a job for J2man.

No one can buy land which is held by the national trust.

>      Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity
>      are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews?

All Israelis, including Israeli Arabs have yellow plates with black letters
- in fact so do Arabs
living in Eastern Jerusalem who do not have citizenship.  That is the reason
that some Israeli Arabs have been hit by Arab rocks and bullets by mistake.

>      Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water
>      resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided
>      among all Palestinians in the territories? For example
>      in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400
>      settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's
>      120,000 Palestinians?

Did you know that Israel has been supplying the Jordanian city of Amman
( which is predominantly Palestinian ) with water for the past two years?

>      Did you know the United States awards the israel $5
>      billion in aid each year?

Almost all of which never leaves the US but is transferred to the coffers
of the US weapons industry.

>      Did you know that yearly US aid to israel exceeds the
>      aid the US grants to the whole African continent?

So what?

>      Did you know that the israel is the only country in the
>      Middle East that has nuclear weapons?

Good thing too. Imagine if those Palestinians had a nuclear weapon.

>      Did you know that the israel is the only country in the
>      Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear
>      non-proliferation treaty and bars international
>      inspections from its sites?

This is such an absurd lie. Do the name Saddam Hussein ring a bell?

>      Did you know that israel currently occupies
>      territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and
>      Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council
>      resolutions?

Did you know that Israel does not occupy Lebanon anymore BUT SYRIA DOES.

>      For the jews who claim the land is theirs according to
>      the Bible:
>      God said to Abraham, "Unto thy SEED, I will give thy
>      land." Abraham had TWO sons and TWO seeds. Ishmael --
>      the Arab son, and Isaac -- the Jewish son. The Bible
>      even identifies Ishmael (the Arab son) as Abraham's
>      son and seed: "And Hagar bore Abram a son: and Abram
>      called his son's name, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael" (Holy
>      Bible:Genesis 16:15). Theres more Genesis 17:23,
>      17:25, 17:26, 25:9, 25:12 ....... So even if one wants
>      to go to the Bible, the land would belong to both
>      seeds of Abraham.

Well that's an interesting concession. But the Bible is not a legal deed
for anyone. Anyhow, god liked Abraham's Jewish son better. The Arabs are the
Tommy Smothers of the Bible which is after all the book of the Jews. I'm
sure they do better with the Koran.

>      Did you know that israel has for decades routinely
>      sent assassins into other countries to kill its
>      political enemies?

Unlike the Palestinians who sent their terrorists to other countries
to kill anyone at all.

>      Did you know that high-ranking military officers in
>      the israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that
>      unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?

War is heck.

>      Did you know that israel refuses to prosecute its
>      soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of
>      war?

When the PLO prosecutes its terrorists for blowing up civilians all
over the world, the maybe the Israelis will prosecute their soldiers.

>      Did you know that israel routinely confiscates bank
>      accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay
>      compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?

They must be lawyers.

>      Did you know that israel blew up an American
>      diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship
>      in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177
>      American sailors?

I wonder why?

>      Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in
>      the United States, according to a recent Fortune
>      magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the jewish
>      AIPAC?

And the first most powerful lobby is the the oil industry who is partners
with the Arabs.

>      Did you know that israel stands in defiance of 69
>      United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

Hey. 69 is a great number.

>      Did you know that today's israel sits on the former
>      sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian
>      villages, and that the israeli's re- named almost
>      every physical site in the country to cover up the
>      traces?

You win some you lose some.

>      Did you know that it was not until 1988 that israelis
>      were barred from running "jews Only" job ads?

But these were for positions of Rabbi.

>      Did you know that four prime ministers of israel
>      Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in
>      either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of
>      civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from
>      their villages?

Did you know that the armies of Islam forcibly converted the Mediterranean
world on the threat of beheading? Allah hu akbar. Are these clowns whining
about the use of force to achieve a specific goal?

>      Did you know that the israeli Foreign Ministry pays
>      two American public relations firms to promote israel
>      to Americans?

Did you know that the Arabs don't need to do that because all of American
foreign policy is dictated by the oil/banking business and their Arab
partners?

>      Did you know that Sharon's coalition government
>      includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates
>      expelling all Palestinians from the occupied
>      territories?

I can't imagine why. They are such nice neighbors.

>      Did you know that israel's settlement-building
>      increased in the eight years since Oslo?

This is true.

>      Did you know that settlement building under Barak
>      doubled compared to settlement building under
>      Netanyahu?

This is true.

>      Did you know that israel once dedicated a postage
>      stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed
>      several people?

This is a lot of nerve coming from a bunch of assholes who lionize
suicide killers of civilians and bombers of school busses.

>      Did you know that recently-declassified documents
>      indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some
>      instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in
>      1948?

Wasn't there a war on or something? Didn't the Palestinians and five Arab
armies refuse the UN partition and attack the Jews saying that they would
" drive the Jews into the sea?"

Big talk.

>      Did you know that despite a ban on torture by israel's
>      High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin
>      Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

This is true. Did you see how civilly the three Israeli soldiers were
treated in that Palestinian police station several months ago? Those
pictures where that maniac dipped his hands in their blood and showed then
to the crowd and the camera, and then dumped the bodies out the window so
the crowd could enjoy them too?

>      Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the
>      largest portion of the refugee population in the
>      world?

Why? Why after 53 years are there still Palestinian refugees in an Arab
Middle East awash in oil?

Did you know that in 1948 there was as many Jewish refugees from Arab
countries as there was Palestinian refugees from former Palestine. Where
are they? I'll tell you where. They were instantly absorbed by the new
Jewish state and the Jewish communities of the world.

Why are there still Palestinian refugees? Because their Arab brothers, and
their Palestinian leaders are using them as political pawns to distract
their masses with hatred, and of course to personally enrich themselves.

But don't worry. It will soon be stabilized. The Palestinians have had their
chance at peace and a land of their own. They screwed up one too many times.

Joshua2