-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: "c." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Apples in Eden
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:20:53 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Kowalczyk
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 6:45 PM

-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: YnrChyldzWyld
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:58:21 -0400

-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Adam Kowalczyk wrote:
>capricorn markes what has been traditionally the feminine time of
>the year - the winter's stillness being the fertility required for the
>life giving initiative borne by summer - the light...

according to 99 percent of systems that are based on observations of the world around one's self...namely those that are based on the cyclic nature of things...as the universe is based...

according to metaphysics...many monotheistic mystics...the rise and fall of the heartbeat...the expansion and contraction of the universe as described in macrophysics which has analogies in microphysics [as above so below is supported by chaos theory in the form of 'symmetry across scale']...according to all systems that base their 'revelations' on observation, hypothesizing, and testing...

duh...

>duh? i think you mean "doh!" dontcha? ;)

> cause if the belief system is, as you say, based on the patterns of nature then don't you think that supports >June's reasoning and not yours?

>i may be wrong but isn't that what wicca is? like, completely? rooted in nature i mean.

>99%? i can't find even one. i think you are just a couple of star signs out.

i suggest research...i am not a student in a vacuum coming up with my own stuff and there is not a single esoteric student with a modicum of experience that has not agreed with the above...

try dane rudhyar...one of the premier astrological writers of all time...

my point is that nature religions are the scapegoat...goddess religions...it was all eve's fault and lilith is merely a vampire - these are points that patriarchal thought has made since its inception and they are wrong...

the horned one [which has made its appearance in most polytheistic belief systems - this includes wicca] is another 'entity' that has been deliberately confused with the others - the horned one is male but anything derived from observance of the horned one [a representation of the spirit of the buck - free roaming and wild] or of the goddess has been lumped into heretical 'devil' worship...