-Caveat Lector-

Well, Nessie, I basically agree with what you are saying but
that was NOT the issue about which I was asking.  I apparently
did not express myself well.  I was saying that just ANN
COULTER was not considered extremists and giving some examples
of possible groups generally considered one way or the other,
like Jerry Falwell on the right and maybe Marxist on the left
as possible people who would be counted extremists for
contrast.

My question was what was wrong with posting the weekly,
nationally syndicated column of a person who is NOT extreme,
frequent visitor of talk show news pundits on TV, etc. Ann
Counter.  Why does this deem me a fool and her article
'irritating' and 'propaganda' that requires I be so informed
by the listowner?  You, yourself, have raised the very subject
she does with her article.  It is how people view the ideology
of others as being taught in schools, etc. at the expense of
their tax dollars.  You have said you do not like the
superstitions of others so taught.  She is aying what is so
magic about the 'after school' aspect of what goes on when it
has been going on all day.

Why is it wrong to post this?  Is this forum for liberal views
only because when I signed up, I understood something very
differently about different views, etc. all coming together
and Hegelian dialectic and all sides being necessary to get a
complete picture.  If this post is inappropriate, I want to
clearly know that.  I will not post material that is in any
way inappropriate to this list.  I do not, on the other hand,
appreciate being given the impression that all sides were free
to post if they are not.  Just asking for clarification as to
why a Coulter post is not welcome when some post up to two
entire newsletters of much more extreme material, page after
page.

I seem to have missed some rule or other and want to know what
it is and where it is located because I got the same deal when
I posted a Neal Boortz article.  Coulter is Republican and
Boortz is a Libertarian.  If this is a liberal forum, I want t
o know and that is what I am trying to find out.

~Amelia~