Sorry Prudy this item you could not pull up on my letter.

Here my humble roots, on my father's side for my mother's side had them
out ranked and out flanked......War of Roses.

So planed the Kennedy White Rose and the Queen Elizabeth Rose side by
side, for she did give John F. Kennedy a memorial site at Runymead - a
Fitzgerald signed the Magna Carta.....but eventually they always murder
them off, do they not?

Things were a lot different when JFK was alive;  as they say, from
Camelot to Dogpatch - and by the way Prudy, the Kennedy's fought on our
side of the war.....

Saba

http://www.irelands-blue-book.ie/glincastle.htm