-Caveat Lector-

I have not failed to notice a marked upswing in this type of thing in recent years,
and one at least must stop to wonder at what is the impetus for it.  Could the use of
mind control/disruption be once again at the head of the population control agenda?
Don't know, but it is interesting to think about.

On Sun, 17 June 2001, "M. F. Abernathy" wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> There seem to be so *many* of them. people committing murders because
> 'voices' tell them to kill, people who go out and kill others and then
> have absolutely no recollection of it later. What could explain these
> bizarre occurrences...Could it be mind control/hypnosis?
> Here's one example [of the *dozens* that I have in my files on Arizona
> murders] :
>

> On September 24, 1994, Eugene Doerr called police. He reported waking up
> and finding a dead woman in his bedroom. The nude victim, Karen Bohl,
> was found lying on the floor with several lacerations to her head. A
> nipple had been cut off her breast. She suffered major trauma to her
> vagina and rectal area. Bruises and abrasions were found on her neck and
> other parts of her body. Investigators noticed signs of a major struggle
> inside the apartment, including bloodstains on walls, floors and
> furniture in different rooms. An autopsy later revealed Karen Bohl died
> from multiple blunt force trauma. Eugene Doerr's clothes and most of his
> body were covered in dried blood. When his clothing was removed,
> investigators observed his pelvic area and penis were also saturated
> with dried blood. He had several injuries, including a broken hand, a
> deep laceration to his wrist consistent with a knife wound. A bloody
> steak knife was found on the bathroom sink. A bloodstained brass pipe
> was located on the living room floor. Eugene Doerr told police he had
> gone out drinking at a couple of bars the previous evening, and did not
> remember coming home. When he woke up, he found the victim's body and
> realized he was covered with blood. He claimed he had no idea what
> happened.
>

> =======
>
> Eugene Doerr is currently on death row in Arizona. I suspect that there
> are many people in a similar situation -- people who are being
> *controlled* and used to commit murders and other crimes, and then
> discarded afterwards. This matter deserves a great deal of further
> research.
>
> =======
>

> MARtin F. ABErnathy -------- [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] -- 6/18/01
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/";>www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey
http://www.shopping.altavista.com