Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:26:21 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Mark Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SNET: Ground Zero = U.N. Headquarters!

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

plz forward.

ACTION ITEM: Ground Zero = U.N. Headquarters!
TRT United Nations Protest Rally, Saturday, July 14, 12pm-4pm
http://www.trt-ny.org/crdtminus.html

Dear Civil Rights Defender,

QUESTION:  What is the most anti-American, anti-sovereignty, anti-Civil
Rights, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, anti-gun organization in the History
of the world?  Hint:  It is run by the War Lord named Secretary-General
Kofi Annan.

ANSWER:  That's right!  It's the United Nations!

    If you value your Nation and its sovereignty, your Civil Rights as
protected in the U.S. Constitution Bill of Rights, your basic human and
NATURAL right to self defense and to protect your young, then pay
attention and read on:

T-Minus 30 Days and Counting:  Ground Zero = U.N. Headquarters!

As per my earlier alert, which may be seen at:

(4/29) U.N. Wants Global Gun Ban
http://www.trt-ny.org/ungb.html.

    "The eleventh hour is rapidly approaching.  Let's get organized to
rally in New York at U.N. Headquarters to preserve our sovereignty along
with our U.S. Constitution Bill of Rights Article II Protections.  If we
don't do it, nobody else will.  The time to act is NOW! I'll be there,
will you?"

    Well, the time to act is upon us.  We are NOW officially organized.
Be there or be square.  For information please go to the official TRT
U.N. Protest website at:

Be there Saturday July 14th 2001
http://www.trt-ny.org/trtun.html,
for the details and additional useful information.  That page is subject
to update.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What:    TRT United Nations Protest Rally
    When:    Saturday, July 14th, 2001 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM
    Where:   Dag Hammarskjold Plaza . E. 47 St . between: 1st & 2nd Av .
NYC
    Why:     To preserve our U.S. Constitution Bill of Rights
Protections

    There will be live entertainment and a program of REAL Civil Rights
speakers.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please click on the hypertext link to the article below:

U.N. Wants Global Gun Ban
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/4/25/130646.shtml,
For more on the U.N. please see:
http://newsmax.com/hottopics/United_Nations.shtml,

9th of July, 2001 Small Arms Destruction Day!
http://www.iansa.org/calendar/2001/ngo/,

July 9th U.N. Member Sponsored Confiscate and Burn Civilian Arms Day

    Please see:

http://liquid2k.com/zox/NFPD.jpg,
    Please view a flash movie at:

Stop the U.N. Flash from Robert Teesdale
http://www.teesdale.com/stop_un_1.html,

See also:
http://www.vh.net/~nick/gg.jpg,

Download and print out targets to make your point clear at:
http://128.241.245.13/zox/target.gif,
http://128.241.245.13/zox/targetbw.gif.

For more information please see this additional link directly from the
U.N.:
http://www.un.org/Depts/dda/CAB/smallarms/about.htm.

Thank you.
Sincerely with Liberty and Free $peech?, Cliff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.trt-ny.org/CRD.html,

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or send an email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]