-Caveat Lector-

Message: 20
   Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:38:23 -0600
   From: "Dr Byron Weeks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: shackles and guillotines

I am interested to see this analysis from such a reliable source. I have
always had difficulty believing the wild stories about hundreds of thousands
of Russian and other foreign troops being concealed within our borders. Why
would they need to be here, aside from the joint training exercises? Our
shores are relatively undefended, and our borders are open and sieve-like.
The enemy can come across almost anywhere when the time comes.

One begins to learn who the crazies and the overzealous so-called patriots
are out there who continually sound the drumbeat of disinformation. How many
of them are wittingly or unwittingly contributing to the doubts those who
stubbornly refuse to grant  any credibility to the real warnings  the
genuine  watchers on the wall? I plan to try to be more wary and less
gullible in the future.

Byron Weeks

-----