-Caveat Lector-

Wonder Roger Clinton said he took no money for attempting to get
pardons; now this may be true.

Wasn't Woody Harrelson's father in prison for murdering a judge and
connected somehow to this family of the Gambins?

Now Hollywood and Vegas used to have ways of paying off bribes, etc by
letting guys like Frank Sinatra win big at the tables  that was the
legend.   For instance, Frank Sinatra was called in once before a grand
jury and suddenly the old song Yellow Bird was plaing on every juke box
in the country - and he got the message for this canary was not about to
sing, for he could ot fly.

Then we see Woody Harrelson in the movies and who does he play, but
Larry Flynt - a doped up pornograhy who would like you to believe he
died once for freedom of the press - and he was dead for a brief minute
or to....so he was truly a born again Christian.....and in with
President Carter and his sister, another born again Christian.

So - I wonder, last night I saw Roger Clinton in this cheap lower than B
movie......nowo had it been a big movie like Harrelson was in , well -
but somehow seeing him in this cheap movie, which was work of amatuers -
I wondered if this, wasn't part of a pay off - Roger Clinton is what the
Palestinians would call "a fat slob".....
no talent, but his brother was President with the power to award a
pardon if the price was right?

But then JFK issued more questionable pardons than did Clinton, as did
other Presidents and some of these Mafiaso were in black ops of CIA - at
least that is what I concluded in 1969 - that black operations of CIA
was the Mafia - like Black Operations of the Mossad is Jewish Mafia.....

So this movie with Clinton was so awful, but I kept it on; liked the
ending though, for a big cave was blown up and this woman and a kid
escaped - but in the end, a dog was left at the scene of the murder, and
it disappeared.

The woman and little kid got back in time to steal the dog, and evrybody
thought  they were dead - and it was not a low life movie - Clinton
played role of guess what - a Detective?

Think this movie was a payoff......nice thing to do for someone  if they
are down and out in Beverly Hills but Clinton seemed to have a problem
sometimes of being surrounded by influence peddlars?

Would say this if I promised a favor to a membe of the Gambino family,
and I mean THE Gambino family I would deliver - wouldnt play games for
they have no sense of humor.